Home | Blog | Anime Gallery | AMVs/Videos | Store | Music | Flash | Podcasts | Contests


Bookmark and Share

Tifa Cosplay

Friday, October 2, 2009 , Posted by Chuck's Anime Shrine at 10:25 AM



Here's a little surprise for you all, my loyal readers. Thanks to the Cosprints.com, may I present you all with professional photos of my fiancee, Danielle cosplaying as Advent Children Tifa. Since she's part Japanese, she holds a decent look to Tifa in my opinion (and definitely Yuna too ^^) These were taken at the New York Anime Fest this past weekend. I might even change the cosplay image on the front page to her now ^_^





(glad to have my site back after yesterday's shut down ^^;;)
Here's a video she put up too ^^



Site Version 4.2 - Copyright 2002-2010 Chuck's Anime Shrine | Site Map | Our Artwork | Guest Book | Links | Mobile | Legal | About Us