Home | Blog | Anime Gallery | AMVs/Videos | Store | Music | Flash | Podcasts | Contests


Bookmark and Share

Hyakka Ryoran: Hattori Hanzo Alter Figure

Thursday, October 1, 2009 , Posted by Chuck's Anime Shrine at 8:52 AM


Update(10/17/09): Hattori Hanzo was announced for official US distribution.


Here's another figure I'm putting on my "Must Buy 0_0" list. From the series Hyakka Ryoran, aka "Samurai Girls" comes this recently announced figure of Hattori Hanzo. She won't be in till around March in Japan (April or later in the states -_-) but this figure is on my watch list for sure. If I can nab a few for my store, you'll see here up there. She retails for about 9240 yen or about $105 USD, is made by Alter and is a 1/8th scale, so roughly 220mm.


My God don't go anywhere near her if she spins...that'll be instant death


Site Version 4.2 - Copyright 2002-2010 Chuck's Anime Shrine | Site Map | Our Artwork | Guest Book | Links | Mobile | Legal | About Us