Home | Blog | Anime Gallery | AMVs/Videos | Store | Music | Flash | Podcasts | Contests


Bookmark and Share

NY Anime Fest LIVE (test)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 , Posted by Chuck's Anime Shrine at 11:04 AM


The time has come for the New York Anime Festival! All weekend I'm broadcasting picture tweets from my iPhone with some descriptions on what's going down. Check out what's live below:











After the weekend, expect some sort of recap on the convention.

Going to be at NY Anime Fest? Tweet me (@princetrunks) and I'll try to fit your news into the feed as well or hey, even meet up ^^ My fiancée will be cosplaying as Tifa, so you'll get a hint on where to find us.


Site Version 4.2 - Copyright 2002-2010 Chuck's Anime Shrine | Site Map | Our Artwork | Guest Book | Links | Mobile | Legal | About Us