Home | Blog | Anime Gallery | AMVs/Videos | Store | Music | Flash | Podcasts | Contests


Bookmark and Share

Beat Blades Haruka Takamori 1/8 Scale PVC Figure

Saturday, April 12, 2008 , Posted by Chuck's Anime Shrine at 9:23 AM


Check out this 1/8 scale figure of Haruka Takamori from the hit adult series, Beat Blades Haruka aka Choukousennin Haruka. This one is created by Alter and will run you about $85. For us here in the states, unless you buy from overseas, it won't be here till late October. I too would love to add in in my own personal collection. It's just beautiful and I guess I can wait. I will be putting it in the store for pre-orders if you are interested. For now, just oogle over these pics.




Site Version 4.2 - Copyright 2002-2010 Chuck's Anime Shrine | Site Map | Our Artwork | Guest Book | Links | Mobile | Legal | About Us